Peach Blueberry Homestyle Pie
Time: 40 minutes Serves: About 6
Ingrediants; -1 pie crust (you can make your own or buy one premade, I use a vegan friendly one) -3-4 peaches, sliced -1/2-3/4 c blueberries -3 tbsp butter (I use vegan butter) -3 tbsp brown sugar
-1-2 tbsp flour
Peaches and blueberries... A match made in heaven. Enjoy a little (or big) slice of 2 of my favorite summer flavors!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Slice peaches to desired thickness. Add peach slices to a medium bowl with the blueberries.
2. In a small bowl, mix together butter, brown sugar and flour. Add mixture to the fruit.
3. Gently mix together the fruit and the butter mixture until everything is coated.
4. Add pie filling to prepared pie crust. Optional; sprinkle a little more brown sugar over top.
5. Place pie into heated oven and cooked for 30 minutes, or until filling begins to bubble slightly. TIP; put a sheet of tin foil over your pie halfway through to ensure that it cooks all the way through.
6. Let set for at least 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy! ♡