4-Ingrediant Quinoa Personal Pizza Crust
Time: 20 minutes Serves: 1
Ingrediants; -1/2 c quinoa, dry (will be soaked) -2 c water (additional 2 1/2 tbsp water will be needed as well) -3/4 tsp baking powder -dash salt
1. In a small bowl, add quinoa to 2 cups of water. Stir to make sure all quinoa is submerged. **Set aside for 8 hours or let soak over night**
2. Preheat over to 425 degrees.
3. Drain quinoa in a fine strainer and rinse with cool water.
4. In a food processor or small blender, add soaked quinoa, 2 1/2 tbsp water, baking powder and salt. Blend until mixture is almost smooth.
5. Line a pan with parchment paper. Pour the mixture on the paper and spread in a circle untill it is a 1/4 inch thick.
6. Cook for 15 minutes. Flip after time is up and cook for additional 5 minutes.
7. Add your sauce and toppings of choice and enjoy! ♡
This the perfect protein packed, high-carb low-fat pizza crust. Super simple ingrediants, very easy to make, and customizable to your cravings!